Monday, November 05, 2007
Holey Cow
Today was the day! I guess initially i was pretty happy as my wisdom tooth perpetually had food stuck on them, especially veggies!

But as the time approached I was abit scared I guess. Another day of firsts:
  1. First time on Local Anaesthetic (LA).
  2. First time plucking out 2 perfectly "fine" teeth.
  3. First time driving after LA.
  4. First time having a freaking big needle poke your gums.
  5. First time drinking cold milo with blood so that I can eat my medicine straight after that.
Too many firsts to state! But this is roughly how the process went.

  • Go early take xray.
  • Go in put some strawberry thing on your gum and all (to prepare for LA i think).
  • Poke needle around
  • Wait for lips to look like a hotdog.
  • Blindfold
  • Hear the drill whirling away as it hammer your tooth.
  • Hear your tooth break.
  • Feel the doctor using a plier to unscrew your tooth.
  • Feel the blood ooooozing out.
  • Done.
Yeah everyone should do it once! Not considering the fact that in total it costs me about $430+ for 2 teeth + xray!

Cheers dudes/babes!


 
posted by dan at 10:38:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: