Monday, October 22, 2007
Ohhh MA Photos!
Finally got some time to put up these photos. Sad to say, most of them are about OBS so i shall only put those pertaining to OBS up!


Even before we reach OBS, we are forced to jump into the water and swim to shore!


Next comes the super long almost round ubin kayak. Took us about 6 hours I think to kayak around the western half before cutting across the swamp, where we got lost as the map sucked. But we finally reached our camp site and I had to supervise the cooking haha (joking but that's me in my nice quiksilver broadshorts).

Actually we got turned out around 1am and were made to night kayak (damn fun) to another location to build this stupid raft. So we built it through the night and set off the next day at arnd 6-ish i think. But as usual, the raft was barely hanging on. BUT thanks to automatic human adjusters like myself, we managed to balance it.. barely.. and got back!!!

Next was some classroom lessons so i shall just skip that and go right to the HIGH obstacle haha.



I did it before so I found it relatively easy I guess. BUT the butterfly feeling is still there when you go up! No joke I tell you. Balls were shaking but I had to go up a few times as there was a target to meet and I'm so small I'm like a monkey lor haha.

It's been a long post so the best way is still to put a video here! Courtesy of the Learning andOrganisational Department Co-ordinator. Enjoy!


 
posted by dan at 10:31:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: