Sunday, September 02, 2007
The last 1 month
wow how time flies.

Almost everyone has started work. Got their first pay. And most likely spent it all.

Been a while since the last update but life has gotten pretty monotonous the past month i guess.

For a typical workday:
Wake up 6.40
Leave home 7.20
Reach Tampines UOB Training Centre 8.45
Morning break 10.30
Lunch 12.30
Tea break 3.30
Dismissed at 5.30

Seems boring but during the past month it's really been quite slack. The honeymoon's almost over and I guess the chiong-ing session did bring everyone closer together. Oh well, I'll need all the help I can get!

Really need to get things sorted out though. Maybe I'll just list out things I should have done:
  • Clear room
  • Buy insurance
  • Catch up with those who are leaving
  • Catch up with those I haven't seen!
  • Set up investment account
  • Buy CFA books
  • Start studying for CFA
  • Planning for a special day
  • Print photos
  • Take convo pics
  • Take convo family portrait
Wah shit load of things to do. If only I can be as slack as other pple haha. Must remember what I always tell others: Do not let work control you, you must control the work!

What a boring post, I read already also sian haha.
 
posted by dan at 11:24:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: