Saturday, December 16, 2006
Army
Actually I've done alot in the past week even though I'm studying for exams now but I'll prob update on them over the weekend.

Just wanna use this short post to wish my brother who just enlisted yesterday GOOD LUCK!

Can't wait to see him in his botak head when he comes out for his first weekend! Haha, hard to imagine him bald and all but well, army is a bitch!

However, I do believe in the value of those 2 years inside such a cumbersome organization. Although it's huge and inefficient, the life lessons that one learns inside is invaluable and he definitely needs some of them.

All the best to you Derek and as they all say, come out a man!

P.S. At least you can say you fired a gun or took a helicopter ride or skinned a quail or threw a grenade yada yada yada. Then you'll realise why guys talk about their army experience all the time (similar to how girls talk about shopping like its an experience).
 
posted by dan at 11:38:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: