Haha this time its Wicked. Based losely on a book of the same name and the Wizard of Oz. It tells a very charming story of the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda. Incorporated parts of the originala and parts fictional, it meshes really well with the original. Although I don't really remember the original story.
Definitely worth the ticket price. It's witty and the singing is really different. Especially since Glinda 's role is portrayed so well! One word to describe her. Blonde. Haha those who has watched it will agree with me.
Really worth the praise I've been hearing abt it. Sometimes I really think maybe all the newer shows are better than the older ones who are just overhyped. Either that I'm expecting too much from the classics. But well I'm just glad the shows seem better the more I watch!
Didn't take much pics coz was raining that day. Although I must thank June and Winki for the company that day!
Star Rating: 4 out of 5
Enjoy the only 2 pictures that I have then...

