
That's the view from my seat. The very last row of the Mezzanine. Which means the furthest and highest one. Pretty far away. But surprising the view was good! Quite worth it although the downside is you can get to see all the mechanical things happening, eg the stage mechanism working and stuff which pulls the suspense from some stuff.
The play is rather kids-oriented, simple story-line but the singing was superb. Although at times i wonder if it is because if they use mic or what not? It's so clear its unbelievable. Especially so if i contrast it with the phantom one. Can't be that much of a diff right?
But this play is famous for its VISUALS and wow. Haha one word - WOW. The costumes are really imaginative and certain scenes are just mind-blowing. I managed to sneak a few shots in though haha. Just towards the end. Did not dare to do much coz I saw the steward taking someone's camera and deleting the shots away! It's pretty blurry but thats the best I can do pple!
