Monday, October 09, 2006
Updates Part 2 - Yankees vs Blue Jays 29th Sept
Went for my second baseball match in NY! This time was the New York Yankees vs Toronto Blue Jays. Of course before we went we hoped that it will go much much better than the Mets game! That's coz im a Yankees Fan! So I took out my newly bought yankee cap and off we go!


The ticket cost 10 bucks (4 x the price of Mets) but I am willing to pay man! Heh. When we reached we saw them doing batting practice. Wah homeruns like nobody's business man. So freaking strong. Some of you maybe wondering, eh isn't Toronto like Canada? Well it is.. it is sort of like Singapore playing in Malaysia League last time. Something like that la! So they played like 2 national anthems before the game. The Canadian Anthem and the US one.

Overall let's say it's about 3.5 out of 5. Why leh? Well there are a number of reasons:

1. Yankees WON
2. We saw 3 home-runs
3. I had a beer. (See the photo which i took through the beer cup haha)
4. The pitching was excellent!

The merchandise there was damn expensive though. Sheeesh. But nm, I'll buy it at Modell's (like world of sports) in town later. Cheaper by quite abit! Actually right. Watching on TV is more fun I guess with the commentary. At the game mostly its boring except when the teams make a great play or some spectacular hit. But its sort of our seats also la.. So super duper high up. Thats y the atmosphere is kind of lacking also.
 
posted by dan at 12:49:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: