While I was webcaming with BB just the other day, I was trying to show her my orange juice in my I LOVE NY cup. But the stupid me tried to tilt the cup instead of the cam and lo and behold, my keyboard is flooded with juice haha. Jialat liao.
Quickly went to off the comp and dry to dry it. I even unscrewed the bloody keyboard and dismantle the keys to dry to dab it dry. Seems ok at first but then in the evening, the keys were very stiff! And its all due to the dried sticky orange juice. Tried to clean it again but broke a few keys and still freakin sticky.
Heng ar, still under warranty and call up IBM. They will send me a new keyboard (which just arrived). Just installed the keyboard and am typing with it now! Haha. Nice. So the lesson pple is really to get international warranty when you are overseas! Shit happens. They MAILED the keyboard to me within 3 biz days from another state in US. Thats efficiency man. Guess Lenovo is really trying hard to up the ante in service. Thumbs up for them and thanks to them. This new keyboard is damn shiok haha. Can hear the click click sound of new keys when i type. Music!
P.S Will post up more pics later!